Updated April 2, 2016
Disney World has announced a new special ticket event that is sure to make fans of Halloween and those who have a soft spot for villains very happy. Debuting on January 16, 2016, Dancin’ and Chillin’ with Disney Villains will turn Sunset Showcase Theater (brand new next to Rock n’ Roller Coster in Disney’s Hollywood Studios into the ground zero for an event that is party dance party, part food festival and part Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
The event happens most Saturday nights and is currently available through the end of May 2016. No word yet on whether Club Villain will be extended further. If similar events such as the Harambe Nights event last year in Animal Kingdom is an indicator, this will be a limited engagement.
From the Disney Website:
This spellbinding evening features decadent New Orleans delicacies like tender beef striploin rubbed with herbes de Provence, Voodoo sticky “pig wings” with citrus gremolata and spicy shrimp sautéed with Andouille sausage, tomato, okra and onions over creamy polenta.
Trick or treat yourself to fiendish cocktail concoctions—specialty alcoholic drinks plus beer and wine—hilarious stage-show numbers and up-close encounters with Disney’s most dastardly doomsday divas. Mix and mingle with mysterious Maleficent, hilarious Queen of Hearts, the delirious Evil Queen and the always fur-fetched Cruella De Vil—and wicked jams from our house DJ!
With the growing popularity of Disney Villains, not to mention included food and drinks, expect this to be very popular and sell out quickly despite its $129 price tag which does not include park admission. $99 discounted tickets are available for Annual Passholders and DVC Members. Reservations can be made online here, or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Before you book, here are some things you should know:
- Separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required, and is not included in the price of this package.
- Club Villain will be offered on select evenings only. Please check the booking calendar for specific dates and times, as operating hours may vary.
- This event will offer banquet style seating, so you may be seated with other parties.
- Entertainment is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.