The holiday season at Disney World is in already in high gear, and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a highlight for many during the holiday season. In addition to the amazing entertainment, many look forward to the delicious food and party exclusive merchandise available only at the party. Catch all the details on the party food and merchandise below:
Here are all the details on the food guide from Disney Cast Member Alex Dunlap:
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is back and I am EXCITED and FESTIVE and HUNGRY! Hungry for what, you ask? Hungry for all of the sweet treats and savory bites that the Magic Kingdom culinary team has cooked up for you this year! Once again, aromas of chocolate, cinnamon, and peppermint fill the air in Magic Kingdom Park for the holiday season.
The Holiday Wishes Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party also returns this year with festive snacks and sweets and spectacular views of the holiday fireworks over Cinderella Castle. Take in the sights with reserved seating at Tomorrowland Terrace or get up close and personal with Plaza Garden Viewing. No matter where you watch the fireworks, your stomach will be full and your eyes will be dazzled!
New to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year is Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party. Enjoy specialty sips including beer and wine, light bites, and irresistible sweets at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant as well as a reserved viewing area the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.
We’ve got cinnamon buns, red velvet waffles, cookies, peppermint treats, and more this year scattered throughout the park. With returning favorites like the Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard and the Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll as well as exciting new treats like the Vanellope Éclair and the Christmas Cookie Milkshake, you’ll have something to taste around every corner!
Main Street Bakery
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and green icing garnished with a Mickey Santa Hat
- Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – with chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and white chocolate piece featuring Mickey and Minnie
- Sugar Rush Jumbo Cupcake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red velvet vanilla swirl cupcake with peppermint icing, assorted candy, sprinkles, and a white chocolate Wreck-It Ralph piece
- Mickey Ornament Gingerbread Cookie – gingerbread cookie dipped in icing
- Ugly Sweater Brownie (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Poutine Dog – hot dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae or Cone (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Sandy Claws Dessert – toy sack cake pop wrapped in fondant with white chocolate Sandy Claws piece
- Red Velvet Zero Waffles – red velvet waffles with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and holiday sprinkles
- Gaston’s Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cinnamon roll topped with red and white icing
- Vanellope Éclair – éclair with fruity cereal filling and topped with a chocolate piece
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Cone(served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and white-striped paper straw dipped in chocolate and crushed peppermint
- Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard (gluten friendly) – eggnog custard topped with spiced chocolate cake meringue and a gold foil chocolate Scrooge McDuck coin
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mickey’s Very Berry Lemonade (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red and green strawberry lemonade
- Holiday Burger – burger on Texas toast with roasted turkey, Muenster cheese, stuffing, and cranberry sauce
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Christmas Cookie Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles
- Christmas Cookie Milkshake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter milkshake with cotton candy and a Mickey marshmallow paper straw
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Feliz Navidad Nachos – red and green tortilla chips topped with turkey chili and queso sauce
- Three Caballeros Spiced Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – chocolate mousse with a flourless chocolate cake topped with spiced chocolate ganache, powdered sugar, and white chocolate piece
- Churro Bites with Red and Green Sugar (served daily throughout the holiday season) – served with chocolate dipping sauce
Churro Carts Throughout the Park
- Red and Green Sugar Churros (served daily throughout the holiday season)
There’s also an array of complimentary goodies that you won’t want to miss out on (included in the price of your Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket). Alternative healthy and allergy-friendly goodies are also available upon request.
- Main Street: Red Mickey Santa Sugar Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Soft Pretzel and Shaved Ice
- Liberty Square: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Hot Chocolate, Fruit-flavored Soda, and a variety of holiday cookies
- Friar’s Nook: Chilled Apple Cider and Chocolates
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Peppermint Crunch Cookie
- Auntie Gravitie’s Galactic Goodies: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Shaved Ice
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
While at the party there are also some great party merchandise available for purchase. Disney Cast Member Steven Miller shares all of the merchandise details below:
Guests who share the magic of the holidays with loved ones at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Partyin Magic Kingdom Park will discover festive décor, fun character greetings, holiday-themed food and beverage items, and magical entertainment that warms the heart. The best way to remember a visit to this oh-so-jolly celebration is with merchandise created exclusively for this annual holiday event. Here’s a fun look at some of my favorite new items available in shops at Magic Kingdom Park.
From family apparel to festive home decor, there is something for everyone that captures the spirit of the season.
Knowing how much our guests love taking family photos at the event, our merchandise developers worked from a traditional holiday color palette of red, green and blue – all add just the right pop in pictures.
Find these products and more during the party at the shops listed below. Please note all items will be available while supplies last.
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament, Passholder items)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments, Passholder items)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)
For a no obligation, FREE Quote on a Disney vacation package, please contact our travel partner Magical Vacation Planner at 407-442-0227 (407-442-0215 for Spanish). You can also request a FREE quote online by Clicking HERE.