Disney has launched its #NowMoreThanEver campaign for the year 2019. Now, more than ever it’s a great time to plan a vacation to Walt Disney World Resort, with new parties, shows, character experiences and more now open for a limited time, at all four theme parks. Catch all the details on these new experiences below.
1 – Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration Arrives at Magic Kingdom Park (January 18-September 30)
Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration will honor those true originals, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, with new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food and beverages at Magic Kingdom. Here are some things to look out for!
- Mickey and Minnie will greet guests together inside Town Square Theater, wearing all-new, colorful outfits for their special celebration.
- Head to Celebration Station inside Town Square Theater, where you can sign a guestbook to leave a personal message to Mickey and Minnie.
- An all-new song, “It’s a Good Time,” will play several times daily as part of the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.” During this high-energy bash, singing hosts will invite guests to join in the fun with Disney pals including Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and many others.
- Mickey’s beloved dog, Pluto, will meet guests under the big top at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus.
2 – Party with Pixar Pals at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (January 18-September 30)
This year is going to be huge for Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Here is a list of experiences that are now open:
- Pixar Avenue will be the place for guests to show off their inner Supers with The Incredibles.
- Guests will celebrate the heroic deeds of Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, and Frozone, who will make appearances throughout the day during a party featuring lively music, dancing, interactive games, and more Super fun.
- Guests will meet super-suit designer Edna Mode and see some of her greatest creations.
- Be on the lookout for the whereabouts of the youngest Incredible – the mischievous and multi-powered Jack-Jack.
- A door to the monster world will open inside Walt Disney Presents, inviting guests to visit with Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.”
- In addition, the new high-energy live show “Disney Junior Dance Party!” features characters from Disney Junior television series, including Vampirina, Doc McStuffins and many more.
Coming Soon to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy will open March 31, 2019.
- The park will celebrate its 30thAnniversary on May 1, 2019.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open sometime this fall 2019.
3 – ‘Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party’ at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (January 18-September 30)
2019 marks the 25thAnniversary of Disney’s The Lion King. To celebrate the following new experiences are open now at the park:
- Take a walk on the wild side at Disney’s Animal Kingdom during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party,” featuring Timon and Rafiki from Disney’s “The Lion King.”
- Each day on Discovery Island, the dance party will encourage young adventurers to let their inner animals roam free on the dance floor as a street band plays a fiery soundtrack in a World Beat style.
4 – Enjoy the Arts at Epcot International Festival of the Arts
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts comes to life January 18-February 25, 2019, where you’ll be able to indulge in world-class culinary, visual and performance arts.
- The Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to seven days a week during the festival, providing more opportunities than ever before to hear pairs of Disney on Broadway stars sing favorite tunes from award-winning productions. The lineup will rotate regularly, featuring music from “The Lion King,” “Frozen,” “Beauty and the Beast” and other hit shows.
- The festival will include 13 Food Studios, plus additional creative food and beverages around Epcot, featuring an expanded selection of delicious new tastes to savor.
- Art collectors and Disney enthusiasts alike will find artwork for sale throughout the park, from the Art of Disney store to Festival Markets. Also, special festival merchandise will be available at Mouse Gear and other Epcot locations.
- The 2019 festival provides fun every day for the whole family, including performance artists, complimentary seminars, hands-on activities and Figment’s Brush with the Master’s Scavenger Hunt.
- While experiencing all the Epcot International Festival of the Arts has to offer, make sure you spend another evening around World Showcase Lagoon taking in “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” which will be ending in the second half of 2019 to make way for an all-new nighttime spectacular.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote on a Disney vacation package, please contact our travel partner Magical Vacation Planner at 407-442-0227 (407-442-0215 for Spanish). You can also request a FREE quote online by Clicking HERE.