Next week new Halloween entertainment will begin at Magic Kingdom and we’re so excited! Disney has released new details about what we can expect to see and announced the return of a fan-favorite group! Get all the details below!
Here are all the details from Disney Cast Member Shawn Slater:
We recently told you about some of the fall fun coming September 15 – October 31 to Magic Kingdom Park, and today I’m excited to share more details about seasonal entertainment experiences headed your way!
Throughout the day, special Halloween cavalcades will pop up on the parade route and head down Main Street, U.S.A. You could come across Mickey Mouse and his pals, all dressed up for the occasion in Boo-tiful Halloween costumes. On select days, you may even encounter a cavalcade of Disney Villains – from Gaston and Maleficent to Queen of Hearts and Jafar – creeping down the path, or a nightmarish procession featuring the Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington!
As another special treat for the Halloween season, we are thrilled (and chilled!) to welcome the iconic Dapper Dans back to Magic Kingdom Park, beginning September 20, performing as their undead alter egos The Cadaver Dans. You’ll be enchanted by a cappella performances from the Cadaver Dans when they emerge from their tombs.
The Halloween spirit is also in the air over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where Minnie’s Halloween Dine is set to return to Hollywood & Vine, beginning September 25. A monster feast will be served to your table, and favorite Disney friends will make special appearances in the restaurant. You can wave and snap photos of your hostess, Minnie Mouse, dressed as a happy witch. Goofy is coming as a spooky cowboy, with Mickey Mouse as a funny vampire, and his best pal, Pluto, gets into the act wearing a cute Halloween collar.
Halloween may look a little different this year, but I’m here for it! Who else is excited for a visit to the parks this fall?
Editor’s Note: Cindy will be at Magic Kingdom on September 15! Be sure to follow us on Instagram to follow along in our Story to see of photos and video of the decorations and new entertainment.
RELATED ARTICLE: Disney Announces Fall Fun at Magic Kingdom and Other Parks Beginning September 15
by Chad and Cindy Nykamp
As we head into the fall season, we’ve all be wondering what will happen at Walt Disney World since Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party has been cancelled. Would the decorations go up? Will the special treats come out? Can we please have something “normal”?! We’re so happy to report that Walt Disney World will be serving up some fall holiday fun not only at Magic Kingdom but at the other theme parks as well. Catch all the details below.
Magic Kingdom Park is dressing for fall – and looking forward to everyone else joining in the fun! From September 15 to October 31, 2020, guests of all ages can for the first time wear their Halloween costumes during regular operating hours as the iconic theme park at Walt Disney World Resort celebrates the spooky season.*
Here are some other ways guests can experience fall and Halloween from Sept. 15 to Oct. 31 at Magic Kingdom:
- As they walk down Main Street, U.S.A., guests will see glowing pumpkin wreaths that inspire the Halloween spirit.
- A Halloween-themed cavalcade will travel down Main Street, U.S.A. featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and pals dressed in Halloween costumes. Guests may also spot Chip ‘n’ Dale in costume in Frontierland, and other Disney characters dressed for Halloween riding the horse-drawn trolley along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Festive Halloween-themed merchandise will be available in select locations around the park. Featured items include a new spirit jersey, Loungefly backpack and candy-swirl Minnie Mouse headband, along with a selection of apparel inspired by Disney Villains and more.
- The park will celebrate the season with special food and drinks, including the famous pumpkin-spiced waffle sundae.
- Themed photo opportunities from Disney PhotoPass will be available at select locations throughout the park.
Each of the Walt Disney World theme parks will welcome fall with popular specialty treats, such as Halloween cupcakes at EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, along with frozen apple cider at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
As temperatures cool in Central Florida, fall is a spectacular time to visit the parks:
- The Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival offers more than 20 global marketplaces featuring culinary delights to sip and savor.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests can travel to a galaxy far, far away in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, enter the cartoon world of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, or play with their favorite toys in Toy Story Land.
- Guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar, venture to the “top of the world” aboard Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, or have a wild adventure on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
More details about fall activities at Walt Disney World will be announced soon.
*All guests must wear an appropriate face covering while visiting the park. Guests younger than 14 years of age are permitted to wear a costume mask in addition to their approved face covering. For more information on approved face coverings at Walt Disney World Resort, visit Disneyworld.com/updates.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote on a Disney vacation package, please contact our travel partner Magical Vacation Planner at 407-442-0227 (407-442-0215 for Spanish). You can also request a FREE quote online by Clicking HERE.