There’s a new quick-service restaurant at Disney Springs that you’ll want to check out! Everglazed Donuts and Cold Brew offers unique specialty donuts, coffee beverages, and savory sandwiches that are sure to please everyone in your party. While our visit wasn’t without a few disappointments, overall, we were pleased with Everglazed. Keep reading for our review and what you need to know about this new restaurant at Disney Springs.
1 – At Home at Disney Springs
Disney Springs is a one-of-a-kind retail, dining, and entertainment district that is a must-do for many guests coming to Walt Disney World. With its namesake springs, beautiful open-air promenades, and lakefront setting, Disney Springs evokes the charm of Florida waterfront towns at the turn of the 20th century. It’s also home to a collection of more than 150 shops and restaurants, including top-name retail brands, specialty boutiques, and dining experiences created by celebrity and award-winning chefs. You’ll find Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew in the West Side district of Disney Springs, behind the AMC Theater and next to Splitsville. If you drive to Disney Springs, parking in the Orange Parking Garage will get you closest to the donut action. The restaurant boasts a small indoor dining section with an even larger outdoor eating area.
2 – Not Just for Breakfast
While Disney Springs opens at 10:00 am daily, you’ll be able to enjoy Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew at 9:00 am, making it a great option for breakfast. It allows you to enjoy your meal before you head to the shops. Thankfully though, Everglazed is open all day and is not just for breakfast. Besides donuts and breakfast sandwiches, the menu also offers a burger, a chicken sandwich, and a grilled cheese sandwich if you are looking for something other than breakfast. Do note that the restaurant makes a limited amount of donuts fresh daily and may sell out of specific donuts. So, if you show up at 9:00 pm, there may be limited options. But donuts for dessert? Sounds yummy!
3 – Let’s Talk About the Donuts
So, we’ve mentioned a few savory items, but let’s talk about the main event – the donuts! There are two sets of donuts to choose from. The first group up are called the “New Classics.” These donuts are $4.50 each, and you’ll find the following flavors:
The New Classics
- Classic Glazed
- Chocolate Iced
- Vanilla Cake
- Vanilla Iced with Sprinkles
- Blueberry Cake
- Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles
- Fruity Pebbles
- Purple Glazed Ube (Vegan)
From this group, we tried the Classic Glazed, Vanilla Cake, Vanilla Iced with Sprinkles, and Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles. I (Cindy) love cake donuts and was eager to try them. I will admit it was not the donut I was expecting. It was not a traditional cake donut that I’m used to. It had a thin layer of vanilla glaze, but honestly, it didn’t have a whole lot of flavor. I was disappointed, and I will not be getting that again. I was also disappointed in the Classic Glazed donut. The donut had a thin layer of glaze and didn’t have a whole lot of flavor on its own. I did enjoy the two yeast donuts with the vanilla icing. The icing was delicious, and there was plenty of it. I preferred the vanilla iced over the strawberry and will likely stick to the vanilla from here on out, but I’m glad I tried the strawberry. All of the donuts were soft and fresh. There are more flavors for us to try in this category, so we will be back!
The other donut category is the “Funky Bunch.” Chad and I agree that this is where Everglazed shined. We tried two donuts out of this group, and we will definitely be back many times for these special treats. These donuts are $5.50 each and include the following flavors:
The Funky Bunch:
- Oreo Surprise: Vanilla Iced Donut, Crushed Oreos and Vanilla frosting
- Peanut Butter Explosion: Chocolate Iced Donut, Peanut Butter chips, crushed Reese’s Cup and Chocolate Peanut Butter frosting
- Nutella Bella: Nutella crème-filled, Chocolate Iced Donut and crushed Hazelnuts
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch: Cinnamon Iced Donut, crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cream Cheese frosting and dusted with Cinnamon Sugar
- Maple Double Bacon: Maple Iced Donut loaded with crispy Bacon
- Mounds Coconut Dream: Coconut-Almond Iced Donut, toasted Coconut, chopped Mounds, Cream Cheese frosting and Vanilla icing drizzle
We thoroughly enjoyed both the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the Maple Double Bacon. These two donuts are absolutely amazing and very tasty. The cream cheese frosting on the Cinnamon Toast Crunch donut was delicious and took that donut to a whole new level. Chad couldn’t stop talking about the Maple Double Bacon donut throughout the day. We keep talking about when we’re going to get back for more. We loved these two and can’t wait to try more from this category. So, while the basic donuts were just ok, we fell in love with the specialty donuts and think this is where Everglazed shines.
4 – Sandwiches and Fries
If you’re looking for a donut alternative or perhaps looking to add protein to your meal, Everglazed offers several different sandwiches to try. I enjoyed the Classic Egg & Cheese sandwich, which is served on a sweet roll or for a small upcharge on a glazed donut. I opted for the sweet roll and was not disappointed. While not overly large for an $8 breakfast sandwich, it was tasty and satisfying. The sandwiches range anywhere from $6 up to $13, and the fries cost $5-$9.
- The Donut Burger: two Patties, American Cheese, Ketchup, Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato and B&B Pickles
- Classic Egg & Cheese: two Eggs topped with American Cheese
- Breakfast Sammie: two Eggs, American Cheese and your choice of Bacon or Sausage
- The Funky Chicken: fried Chicken, Ranch Slaw, BBQ & spicy Mayo and B&B Pickles
- The Grilled Cheeeeeese: oodles of cheeses served on a griddled sweet bun
- Fries: waffle style perfectly seasoned
- Spicy Fries: topped with Buffalo seasoning, Scallions and spicy Mayo
- Loaded Fries: topped with Chilli, Queso, Bacon, Scallions, Tomato, Cilantro and Sour Cream
5 – Coffee Specialty Drinks
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew also boasts a fantastic coffee specialty drink menu. Take a look below at the options:
Cold Brew and Coffee:
- Cold Brew: delicious on tap! with your choice of Creamer, Sweetener or Syrup
- Nitro: Cold Brew turbo charged with your choice of Creamer, Sweetener or Syrup
- Hot Drip-Drip Coffee: freshly roasted with your choice of Creamer, Sweetener or Syrup
Donut Shop Favorites
- The Five-O: Cold Brew, Cream, Vanilla, Coffee syrup topped with a Strawberry Iced Sprinkles Donut
- Reese’s Nitro: Nitro Cold Brew, Peanut Butter and Vanilla syrups, Chocolate drizzle, crushed Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups topped with a Peanut Butter Explosion Donut
Cold Brew Classics
- Peppermint Mocha: Cold Brew, Cream, White Chocolate and Peppermint syrups, Whipped Cream and Candy Cane
- Vanilla Hazelnut: Cold Brew, Milk, Vanilla and Hazelnut syrups and Whipped Cream
- Salted Caramel: Cold Brew, Cream, Salted Caramel syrup and Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Mocha: Cold Brew, Milk, Chocolate and Coffee syrups and Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Bun: Cold Brew, Cinnamon Bun syrup, Cinnamon Toast Milk and Whipped Cream
6 – Homemade Milks
You can also find hand-crafted flavored milk for $5 each at Everglazed. The milks come in the following flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry, Fruity Pebbles, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
7 – Spiked Coffees
If you’re looking for something a little extra in your coffee, Everglazed Donuts offers spiked coffee. Find the different offerings below:
- Strawberry Mocha: Cold Brew, Cream, Rum Cordial, Chocolate Cordial, Chocolate syrup, Strawberry puree and Whipped Cream
- Mochalada Mudslide: Cold Brew, Cream, Chocolate syrup, Coffee, Rum and Chocolate Cordials, Pina Colada mix and Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Toast Punch: Cold Brew, Cream, Irish Cream, Coffee and Cinnamon Cordials, Caramel syrup and Whipped Cream
- Little Italy: Cold Brew, Sweet Cream, Amaretto Cordial, Whipped Cream and Wedding Cookie Crumble
- Glazed & Confused: Cold Brew, Rum Cordial, Vanilla and Coffee syrups, Glazed Cream and Whipped Cream served with a Maple Double Bacon Donut
8 – Other Drinks
You’ll also find lemonade, iced tea, and soft drinks at Everglazed. I’m not a coffee drinker, so I ordered a Coke. Now I’m used to overpaying for a soda at Walt Disney World. In the parks, getting a bottle of soda costs over $4. The menu listed the soda price at $4, so I ordered, thinking I would get a bottle or a large fountain cup. Instead, I was handed a can of Coke. I do not believe that $4 is a reasonable price for a can of soda, so I returned it. I bring this up so you don’t overpay if you are a soda drinker like I am. You can get double the soda at any snack stand in Disney Springs for the same price.
9 – Discounts
At this time, Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew offers a 10% discount to annual passholders and Cast Members. If you purchase a half-dozen, you’ll receive a $3 discount, and if you order a dozen, you’ll receive a $6 discount.
10 – We Will Be Back
Even with a few misses, we will be back to try even more of the offerings at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew. We fell in love with the Funky Bunch donuts, and we can’t wait to get more. There is a lot more for us to try and we’re looking forward to it.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote on a Disney vacation package, please contact our travel partner Magical Vacation Planner at 407-442-0227 (407-442-0215 for Spanish). You can also request a FREE quote online by Clicking HERE.