The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is now open at Walt Disney World. The festival will run for a record 125 days until July 5, 2021. The park-wide event features fun for the whole family inspired by the season, from spectacular Disney character topiaries to lush gardens to fresh flavors from Outdoor Kitchens and more. Learn more about this fantastic festival at the link below.
1 – Discover Topiaries Full of Disney Character
Nearly 100 individual topiaries bloom across the park, including floral sculptures of Disney characters as well as fanciful gardens. Here is a list of topiaries you’ll want to look out for.
Future World & Showcase Plaza
Future World East
- Bambi and Friend’s Wildlife Habitat (near Mouse Gear)
- Buzz Lightyear (near Mission: SPACE)
Future World West
- Figment (near Imagination)
- Woody, Bo Peep, and her Sheep (in front of The Land)
- Topiary Butterflies
- Simba and Friends
Showcase Plaza Between Mexico and Canada
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Goofy
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- The Three Caballeros
- Anna and Elsa
- Snow White and Dopey
- Lady and the Tramp
- Dragon Topiary
- Beauty and the Beast
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses
- Winnie the Pooh, Rabbit, and Friends
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy
2 – Gardens Are Flowering and Ready to Explore
Guests can soak in the sights of spring in 20 different garden areas all across EPCOT, including:
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London in the United Kingdom pavilion, which also offers a Self-Guided Tea Tour.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ, offering a kaleidoscopic view of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color.
- Growing the Future Presented by Murata Electronics, a fun and fascinating experience exploring how cutting-edge technology paired with agricultural science can transform the future (beginning April 3).
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth, where those looking for inspiration, creativity and some youthful energy learn ways to stay healthy.
- Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board, where guests learn about honey bees’ critical role in the environment while enjoying sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF! Repellents, a rustic terrace for guests to unwind and find inspiration to create refreshing outdoor spaces for family and friends.
3 – Outdoor Kitchens Feature Fresh Food and Drink
Guests can embark on a mouth-watering journey around the park to experience a smorgasbord of options, with more than 20 delectable stops to choose from. Each Outdoor Kitchen offers a specialty menu of creative cuisine and libations to savor and sip. New options this year include:
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle, offering Avocado Toast, Shrimp and Grits, Corned Beef Brisket Hash and more
- EPCOT Farmers Feast, featuring Spring Onion Soup, Duck Confit and more
- The Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread at The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Lemon-Orange Smoothie in a new Orange Bird sipper cup at The Citrus Blossom
- Bayou Cocktail at Magnolia Terrace
- Maple Popcorn Shake at Northern Bloom
Below Disney Chef Kevin walks us through some of the new items at this year’s festival!
4 – Live Music Abounds Throughout the Festival
Fans of live entertainment will have plenty to enjoy this year as music springs to life around World Showcase.
- New this year, featured musical groups from the Orlando area perform songs of yesterday and today at America Gardens Theatre every Friday through Monday of the festival.
- Voices of Liberty perform an all-American a cappella showcase at America Gardens Theatre, celebrating the landscape, heart and human spirit of America.
- Mariachi Cobre takes the America Gardens Theatre stage for performances of world-famous Mexican folk music.
- The Jammin’ Gardeners play rhythmic beats with inspired backyard percussion on the Mill Stage at the Canada pavilion.
- In World Showplace, the EPCOT Pianist plays a selection of popular songs ideal for springtime.
Disney Cast Member Mark shares more information on the entertainment offerings below:
5 – Scavenger Hunts Offer Family Fun
Special themed scavenger hunts encourage guests to explore the festival and provide a fun way for families and friends to spend their day at the park.
- Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration – Gardeners of all ages follow Spike on his pollination trail, where he will be busy as a bee collecting nectar and pollinating gardens throughout EPCOT. (Map purchase required, available while supplies last at select retail locations.)
- Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt (Beginning March 19) – Guests set out on a delightful hunt across the park for decorative eggs inspired by Disney characters. (Map purchase required, available while supplies last at select retail locations for a limited time.)
- Garden Graze – Guests who purchase five festival menu items from select locations receive a complimentary commemorative keepsake; guests can pick up a Festival Passport to get started.
6 – Festival Merchandise Showcases Favorite Characters
Guests can commemorate their visit with official event merchandise, including apparel, headwear, drinkware and more.
- Orange Bird welcomes the sunshine with all things yellow, orange and white in a bright collection of apparel, drinkware and a headband.
- Spike the Bee offers sweet reminders of festival fun, featured on apparel, drinkware and an adorable garden stake.
- Minnie Mouse lives life in full bloom with a collection of apparel, headwear, garden accessories and MagicBand.
- Figment brings sustainable materials such as organic cotton, bamboo and repurposed paper to a collection featuring apparel, accessories and more.
Check out some of the merchandise in the photos below! (Click on any photo below to enlarge).
7 – Health and Safety Reminder
As a reminder, Walt Disney World continues to operate with enhanced health and safety policies so everyone can enjoy the magic responsibly. To manage attendance, guests are required to have valid theme park admission and make a park reservation for each day of their visit through the Disney Park Pass system. Please visit Disneyworld.com/Updates for more information.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote on a Disney vacation package, please contact our travel partner Magical Vacation Planner at 407-442-0227 (407-442-0215 for Spanish). You can also request a FREE quote online by Clicking HERE.