Disney is continuing to release more details on the new Star Wars-themed hotel, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, which is opening in spring 2022. A new commercial has been released along with information on what’s includes in the vacation packages and most importantly, pricing. Catch all the details below.
Disney Cast Member Jeremy Schoolfield has the details below:
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is set to open in spring 2022 at Walt Disney World Resort, and today with the debut of its first commercial, we get a glimpse of what this first-of-its-kind vacation experience will be like. Check it out!
After you’ve watched this one or maybe 10 times, here are a few fun moments that stood out to me:
- We already know our adventure will begin at the Galactic Starcruiser Terminal at Walt Disney World, where we’ll enter a launch pod and head out into space. In this new clip, we watch out a viewport as the pod jumps to hyperspace, followed by the sudden appearance of the Halcyon starcruiser, our home base for this immersive two-night adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
- As we learned last week from Disney Imagineers, the dining experience will certainly be a highlight of a stay aboard the starcruiser. And you never know whom you may bump into while sipping a beverage.
- You see in the commercial how the Resistance is always looking for new recruits – but will we choose to join them?
- As our hero’s family rushes into the scene, you get a view out to space over his shoulder, and then a quick look inside the cabin. The sleeping berths we can see are reminiscent of a similar bunk inside the main hold of the Millennium Falcon, no? And those are definitely some nice robes the family is wearing – they look like Jedi ready for action!
- When the camera pulls back, we zoom out the cabin’s viewport and into space – where suddenly TIE fighters dart in and hurl some blaster bolts toward the starcruiser. The Imagineers let us know we’ll be trained in bridge operations as part of our stay on the ship, and its laser cannons may come in handy at some point …
That’s a lot to digest in just 30 seconds! If you’re interested in learning more, head over to www.starwarsgalacticstarcruiser.com, which was updated this morning with loads of new details. While you’re there, be sure to sign up to receive updates as more information is released. You can also check out our aforementioned conversation with Imagineers all about Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser in the video below.
Vacation Package and Pricing Details
One question that is on everyone’s mind is how much and what is exactly is included. Disney has released more details on that front. A lot of information is available on www.starwarsgalacticstarcruiser.com including sample pricing. Take a look at the image below for what you can expect to pay for the stay.
Here is a look with details from the Walt Disney World website:
View a sample itinerary that gives you an exciting look at some of the many experiences that you may encounter during your voyage.
Your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite.
- Ongoing, immersive, and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking.
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (known on your home planet as a MagicBand).
Price based on a cabin room at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. The number of packages available is limited. All packages are a 2-night experience. Package includes entry to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for one (1) day on day 2 of your experience. This admission ticket expires at midnight prior to departure date and is nonupgradable, nontransferable, nonrefundable and excludes activities/events separately priced. Package includes two (2) breakfast, two (2) lunch and two (2) dinner meals per Guest, with gratuity included for dinners; and one (1) quick-service meal consisting of one (1) entrée and either one (1) nonalcoholic beverage or, if age 21 or over, one (1) alcoholic beverage (where available), or, for Guests ages 3 to 9, one (1) combo meal from the children’s menu offerings, to be used in the theme park only. Entertainment and experiences onboard subject to change without notice or liability.
Pricing has not been released for Galaxy Class Suites or Grand Captain Suites. Note that packages will be limited as there are only 100 cabins/suites available.
We’ll have more details as they are released!
For a no obligation, FREE Quote on a Disney vacation package, please contact our travel partner Magical Vacation Planner at 407-442-0227 (407-442-0215 for Spanish). You can also request a FREE quote online by Clicking HERE.