Disney World has revealed a very rare Summer room offer which includes FREE dining. Given the fact that Summer is one of Disney’s busiest seasons this comes as quite a surprise. Guests who purchase the package will receive on counter service meal per person per night. While this is a “light version” of the normal free dining offer keep in mind Disney normally offers nothing during this period. Important details are below.
The Summer rooms promotion provides a free counter service meal per guests per night. In order to qualify for the offer keep the following details in mind.
- 4-night/5-day room and ticket package at a value resort
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket
- Most stays from May 29 – June 30, 2016 and July 5 – August 13, 2016
- Book from January 19 – February 29, 2016
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Minimum 3-night length of stay is required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes campsites and Disney’s Art of Animation – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
The number of rooms allocated for offers such as these are always limited. As this is a rare offer during a very busy time of these year rooms will likely sell out quickly. Move fast! Visit the Disney World website or call 407-WDW-1936 to make reservations.