We love so many things about fall at Disney World; cooler weather, Halloween decorations, shorter lines are just a few. However, up at the top of the list are all the fantastic fall treats that hit Disney World and make it an even more delicious place to visit. But don’t make the mistake of thinking the parks are the only place to find these unique offerings. Check out these amazing dishes that can be found throughout the Disney World resorts and Disney Springs.
Here are all the details from Disney Cast Member Alex Dunlap:
I recently published the Parks Edition of my official Foodie Guide to Fall Treats at Walt Disney World Resort, and now it’s time to announce the yummy fall offerings at our resort hotels and Disney Springs. If you’re a fan of all the exciting autumn eats at our parks, then this list is just for you, because we have even more offerings across property to celebrate the fall season!
These offerings are all available on various dates throughout the fall season, so be sure to take note of which delicious bites you want to try!
Happy Snacking, Disney Foodies!
WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Mike Wazowski Dome Cake (Available Sept. 20-Oct. 31 at Capt. Cook’s) – Milk chocolate cake dome with white chocolate icing
- Halloween Minnie Cupcake (Available Sept. 20-Oct. 31 at Capt. Cook’s) – Chocolate cupcake with milk chocolate “rocky road” filling
- Poisoned Apple Cocktail (Available through Nov. 1 at Barefoot Pool Bar) – Vodka, melon liqueur, blue curaçao, and pineapple juice with a novelty glow cube
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Spooky Rum Punch (Available Through Oct. 31 at Banana Cabana) – Caribbean rum, sour apple liquor, and cranberry juice garnished with a Purple Poison Apple Novelty Glow Cube
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Monster Cupcake (Available at Contempo Café Oct. 29-31) – Confetti cupcake filled with candy bar custard and purple buttercream
- Pumpkin Pie Tart (Available at Contempo Café Oct. 26-29) – Pumpkin pie tart with cinnamon whipped cream
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (All Items Available at Roaring Fork Sept. 27-Oct. 31)
- “Going Batty” Halloween Cupcake – Chocolate cupcake with cookies and cream filling and ganache icing
- Spooky Mickey Brownie – Classic brownie topped with a dark chocolate spider
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Pop’s Potion Cocktail (Available through Oct. 31 at Petals Pool Bar) – Coconut rum, melon liqueur, pineapple and orange juice, Sprite, and blue curaçao floater with gummy worm garnish and purple Poison Apple Novelty Glow Cube
Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (All Items Available Oct. 1-Nov. 1)
- Monster Cookie Bag (Available at The Artist’s Palette, Good’s Food To Go, and Conch Flats General Store) – Sweet and salty chocolate chip, pretzel, and candy-filled cookie bites
- Pumpkin Spiced Whoopie Pie (Available at The Artist’s Palette) – Chocolate whoopie pie filled with a pumpkin-spiced marshmallow and garnished with a spider web chocolate decor
- Caramel Cauldron Cupcake (Available at The Artist’s Palette, Good’s Food To Go, and Conch Flats General Store) – Chocolate cupcake filled with a salted caramel buttercream and sauce garnished with chocolate flames and a witch’s broom
Disney’s Riviera Resort – Le Petit Café
- Pumpkin Mousse (Available Sept. 17-Nov. 28 starting at 12pm daily) – Pumpkin mousse with pumpkin cheesecake and autumn-spiced sable
- Jack O Lantern Mousse (Available Oct. 30-31 starting at 12pm daily) – Pumpkin mousse with pumpkin cheesecake and Autumn spiced sable
- Pumpkin Glacé Coffee (Available through Nov. 28) – Frozen blend of coffee, pumpkin purée, and fall spices topped with cinnamon whipped cream and salted caramel crispy pearls
Disney’s BoardWalk – BoardWalk Bakery (All Items Available Oct. 26-Nov. 1)
- Candy Corny Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with white chocolate candy corn mousse and decorated with orange and yellow buttercream swirls, yellow crispy pearls, and a white buttercream ghost
- Ghostly Mickey Brownie – Mickey-shaped brownie topped with chocolate ganache and garnished with meringue ghosts
- Witch’s Mallow-Hat – Breton cookie topped with a marshmallow witch’s hat, coated in dark chocolate, and garnished with Halloween sprinkles
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club (All Items Available Sept. 22-Oct. 31)
- Tiramisù (Available at The Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace) – Classic tiramisù with coffee flavor, a chocolate pretzel skeleton, and marshmallow skull
- Candy Corn Cupcake (Available at The Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace) – Vanilla cupcake with chocolate Mickey ears
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pie (Available at The Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace) – Pumpkin cake with brown butter cream cheese filling and sprinkles
- Pumpkin Spiced Butter Pecan Shake (Available at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop) – Pumpkin-spiced butter pecan shake with chocolate sauce and orange icing topped with a pumpkin cupcake and decorated with assorted chocolate crispy pearls
- Candle Petit Cake (Available through Nov. 2) – Layers of chocolate biscuit, vanilla chiffon and cookies and cream mousse with a layer of cookie cream
- Halloween Minnie Mousse (Available through Nov. 2) – Carrot cake with pumpkin mousse and marshmallow mousse
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée (Available through Nov. 27) – Pumpkin custard, leaf cookie, and candied pecans
- Novelty Pumpkin Tire Straw (Available through Nov. 2)
- Minnie Frankenstein Piñata (Available through Oct. 31) – Dark 65% chocolate sphere decorated with modeling chocolate and edible “bolts” filled with milk chocolate-covered vanilla bean marshmallows and crispy pearls
- Caramel Ganache Skulls (Available through Oct. 31) – Dark 65% chocolate skulls filled with creamy caramel ganache
- Hot Sipping Chocolate (Available through Nov. 2)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Ganache Squares (Available through Nov. 2)
- Oogie Boogie Worms in Dirt (Available through Nov. 2) – Mint ice cream, chocolate cookie crumbs, and gummy worms
- Bug Juice (Available through Nov. 2) – Vodka, raspberry liqueur, melon liqueur, and blue curaçao with house-made sweet-and-sour and topped with cranberry juice and gummy worms
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Pumpkin Milk Shake (Available Through October) – Vanilla gelato, caramel, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie baking spices, whipped cream, and pumpkin pie baking spices on top
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Poison Apple Glow Cube (Available Through Nov. 2)
The Daily Poutine
- Oktoberfest Poutine (Available through Nov. 1) – Apple whisky with Odwalla Lemonade, caramel, and apple topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle
Dockside Margaritas (All Items Available through Nov. 2)
- Black Magic Margarita – Tequila, orange liqueur, house-made sweet-and-sour, and black cherry purée
- Poison Apple Glow Cube
Outdoor Bars (All Items Available Through Nov. 2)
- Witch Way – Vodka and blue curaçao with pineapple and orange juices
- Jack-O-Lantern – Rum, dark rum, orange liqueur, lemonade, and orange juice with a float of grenadine
- Shimmery Star Cosmo
- Tire Pumpkin Novelty Straw
Select Outdoor Vending Locations (All Items Available Through Nov. 2)
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Halloween Novelty Glow Cubes
- Halloween Novelty Straws
- Mickey Pumpkin Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Halloween Base Popcorn Bucket
RELATED ARTICLE: Halloween Fun at Magic Kingdom and Disney World – 9 Reasons to Visit Magic Kingdom This Fall
by Cindy E. Nykamp
Magic Kingdom Park is dressed up for fall and Halloween fun! I recently enjoyed the first day of the fall offerings and loved it! While we can’t enjoy Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year, Disney has done a fantastic job offering guests alternative fun and spooky offerings at Magic Kingdom—all without guests paying for an extra party ticket! We’re so excited that so much of what we love about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party is being offered to everyone every day! Learn more about the fall fun at Magic Kingdom below and the 9 reasons you’ll want to visit this fall!
1 – Fall Disney Magic Returns to Walt Disney World
Now through October 31, when visiting Magic Kingdom, you’ll be treated to some fantastic fall offerings. Walt Disney World Ambassador Marilyn West gives an overview of what you can expect below.
2 – You Can Wear a Costume!
For the first time ever, guests are able to wear their Halloween costumes during regular operating hours as the iconic theme park at Walt Disney World Resort celebrates the spooky season. We saw plenty of guests wearing costumes in the parks, while some simply wore themed t-shirts. It’s a lot of fun to see guests dress up outside of the Halloween Party!
3 – Enjoy a Decorated Magic Kingdom
As you walk down Main Street, U.S.A., you’ll see glowing pumpkin wreaths that inspire the Halloween spirit. You’ll also see autumn wreaths at Main Street Station and along Main Street U.S.A. The decorations are such a great addition to the park and really help set the feeling of the fall fun celebrations. You will not see all of the “normal” Halloween decorations, such as the various pumpkin displays in front of Magic Kingdom Station and near the flagpole. Disney went simple this year and what they did put out is a nice touch. There were rumors and concerns that Magic Kingdom wasn’t going to be decorated this year, and we are so, so happy that visiting Magic Kingdom this fall still feels almost normal!
View this post on Instagram
Fall is here at Magic Kingdom and I'm so excited! I'm here checking out the fall decorations, the NEW Halloween themed character cavalcades, fall specialty food and beverage, themed Disney PhotoPass shots, and Halloween merchandise! Be sure to follow along in our Story for photos and video! #DisneyMagicMoments 🎃🍁🍂🧡 . . . #disneylists #disneyparks #waltdisneyworld #wdw #disneyworld #disneyfall #mickeypumpkins #disneyhalloween #magickingdom #mainstreetusa
4 – Enjoy Halloween-Themed Cavalcades
Four different Halloween-themed cavalcades travel down Main Street U.S.A. Here are the characters you’ll be able to catch throughout the day.
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, and pals dressed in Halloween costumes.
View this post on Instagram
Mickey and the gang look so awesome in their Halloween outfits for this NEW limited time character cavalcade at Magic Kingdom! Catch this cavalcade throughout the day now through October 31! #DisneyMagicMoments 🎃🍁🍂🧡 . . . #disneylists #disneyparks #waltdisneyworld #wdw #disneyworld #disneyfall #mickeypumpkins #disneyhalloween #magickingdom #mainstreetusa #mickeymouse #minniemouse #pluto #donaldduck #daisyduck
Disney Villains including the Queen of Hearts, Captain Hook, the Bowler Hat Guy, Maleficent, and the Evil Queen.
View this post on Instagram
Catch this delightfully wicked cavalcade throughout the day now through October 31 at Magic Kingdom! #DisneyMagicMoments 🎃🍁🍂🧡 . . . #disneylists #disneyparks #waltdisneyworld #wdw #disneyworld #disneyfall #mickeypumpkins #disneyhalloween #magickingdom #mainstreetusa #disneyvillains
Jack Skellington, Sally, and Oogie Boogie.
View this post on Instagram
NEW Jack Skellington cavalcade! Catch this awesome cavalcade throughout the day now through October 31! #DisneyMagicMoments 🎃🍁🍂🧡 . . . #disneylists #disneyparks #waltdisneyworld #wdw #disneyworld #disneyfall #mickeypumpkins #disneyhalloween #magickingdom #mainstreetusa #nightmarebeforechristmas #jackskellington
Pooh Bear, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore in Halloween costumes riding in a horse-drawn trolley. Click here to see video of this cavalcade.
There is no official information given on when the cavalcades come out. Generally, speaking though, they usually come out one right after another, with the Pooh and friends in the trolley, mixed into the lineup. The cavalcades begin in Frontierland and follow the Festival of Fantasy parade route. If you want to also see Pooh and friends, you’ll want to stick around the Hub or Main Street U.S.A. since the trolley only follows that route. Also, take note that Pooh and friends in the trolley (usually) only come out in the morning. In the afternoon, you’ll find the Disney Princesses (in typical outfits) mixed into the line-up of Halloween-themed cavalcades.
5 – Other Character Around the Park
We also spotted some of the Country Bears in Frontierland. While I didn’t see them during my visit, you may even spot Chip ‘n’ Dale in costume in Frontierland. Also, since Pooh and friends are in their trolley in the morning, we saw reports of them coming outside the Crystal Palace restaurant on the balcony to wave to guests in the late afternoon. Again, you’ll never know where characters might pop up, but be sure to be on the lookout for them!
6 – Fall and Halloween Themed Treats
The park will celebrate the season with special food and drinks, including the famous pumpkin-spiced waffle sundae. Disney Chef Julia walks us through some of the fantastic offerings this year.
While Magic Kingdom is the only park that has fall decorations (that is true every year), each of the Walt Disney World theme parks welcome fall with popular specialty treats, such as Halloween cupcakes at EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, along with frozen apple cider at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Click here for the 2020 Fall Fun Foodie Guide – Parks Edition for more information on the fall treats and where you can find them.
7 – Halloween-Themed Merchandise
Festive Halloween-themed merchandise will be available in select locations around the park. Featured items include a new spirit jersey, Loungefly backpack, and candy-swirl Minnie Mouse headband, along with a selection of apparel inspired by Disney Villains and more.
If you are looking for some Mickey/Halloween themed face coverings, Disney is now offering two designs. They have been redesigned from the first set of masks that came out this summer. These new coverings are larger and made of much better material, which makes wearing them in the heat much more bearable. They are $6 each (or you can buy four masks for $20). You’ll find them all over the Walt Disney World Resort.
View this post on Instagram
Halloween merchandise can now be found at Walt Disney World! It was so good to see this fun display at World of Disney! There are a lot of great items this year! Swipe through to see some of the items available! #shopdisney . . . #disneylists #disneyparks #waltdisneyworld #wdw #disneyworld #disneysprings #disneymerchandise #halloween #spiritjersey #mickeymouse
8 – Special Themed Photo Opportunities from Disney PhotoPass
Themed photo opportunities from Disney PhotoPass will be available at select locations throughout Magic Kingdom. While I didn’t stop to take any photos (I was a sweaty mess), simply ask any Disney PhotoPass photographer if they have a Halloween shots available.
9 – A Great Time to Visit
While we certainly miss Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year, the fall offerings this year are such great additions to Magic Kingdom. From the decorations, to the Halloween-themed cavalcades, and the fall specialty treats, it’s still a magical time to visit Magic Kingdom!
Are you thinking of visiting Magic Kingdom? Click here to read our guide to visiting Magic Kingdom during the phased reopening and what you need to know!
For a no obligation, FREE Quote on a Disney vacation package, please contact our travel partner Magical Vacation Planner at 407-442-0227 (407-442-0215 for Spanish). You can also request a FREE quote online by Clicking HERE.