Quantum pretzels, Pym-ini sandwiches and a Pingo Doce beverage are just a few of the themed menu items that will immerse guests in the storytelling at Avengers Campus, an entirely new land now open, at Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, California. Inside Avengers Campus, guests of all ages will be invited to team up with the Avengers and their allies to train to become the next generation of Super Heroes. Guests will immerse themselves in many ways, from the epic attractions and heroic encounters to the food and beverage – one more way to power up in this new land at the Disneyland Resort. Learn more below.
The humor and whimsy of the Avengers and their heroic stories are apparent in delectable dishes that will be enjoyed by all. The Disneyland Resort food and beverage team collaborated with Walt Disney Imagineering to develop four new dining spots with unique stories and adventurous menus exclusively for Avengers Campus.
For heroes and recruits on the go, mobile ordering through the Disneyland app* is available at food and beverage locations inside Avengers Campus. Menu items are subject to availability.
Pym Test Kitchen
At Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible™, Ant-Man and The Wasp lead a team of food scientists as they pioneer a menu packed with inventive-sized entrees, tiny treats and shareable bites that provide the perfect “power up” for any hungry recruit. Here, the researchers are “shrinking problems and growing solutions,” and guests become a part of the Pym Technology experience as soon as they step into Pym Test Kitchen.
Just as Ant-Man and The Wasp used “Pym Particles” to grow and shrink just about anything, the Pym Test Kitchen applies this innovative science to food creation. This unbound potential allows Pym Test Kitchen to showcase normal foods at unusual scales. For example, as guests watch the Pym food scientists at work in the kitchen lab, they will see a regular-sized pretzel transport through a quantum tunnel – and come out super-sized!
Everyday foods touched by “Pym Particles” take on a hero-sized presence; red particles shrink the foods, and blue particles grow them. Guests will be able to taste-test foods including:
- An enlarged and shareable Quantum Pretzel is served warm with a sharp cheddar-beer sauce.
- For more of a meal, guests may opt for the Impossible™ Spoonful, plant-based large and micro meatballs with pasta served in a super-sized spoon with a tiny fork.
- The “Pym-ini Sandwich” is a panini on toasted focaccia with salami, rosemary ham, Provolone and marinara dipping sauce, which can be served by the slice or as a long, multi-portion sandwich for a family or group.
- The Not So Little Chicken Sandwich features a delicious fried chicken breast with teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw and crispy potato bites.
- What goes well with all these items? A glass of Pingo Doce, the distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore that will only be available at Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus.
- Guests may fancy the Proton Punch, a non-alcoholic specialty drink.
- Budding young scientists will enjoy experimenting with the classic PB&J Flavor Lab, which features a petri dish filled with peanut butter, jelly and bread that was shrunk by “Pym Particles.” Kids and young lab techs use a wooden spoon to build their own version of a PB&J.
- The Mini Pasta & Impossible™ Meat-balls and the Teeny Pym-ini are similar, shrunken-down portions of the adult offerings meant for younger recruits.
Even the serving vessels and utensils at Pym Test Kitchen do not escape the effects of “Pym Particles,” which result in a visually fun and whimsical presentation. And the same goes for desserts; guests will delight at the Choco Smash CANDY Bar which features dark chocolate on the outside, with peanuts, nougat, caramel, and a chocolate brownie on the inside. This out-of-this-world candy bar is another shareable treat from Pym Test Kitchen.
Gigantic soda cans and condiment bottles will be mounted in the vestibules so diners can tap into their accompaniments. Outdoor seating is a great place to watch for Super Heroes around Avengers Campus.
Pym Tasting Lab
Pym Tasting Lab, which is adjacent to the Pym Test Kitchen, features an oversized beer can which signals that grown-up beverages are available. Scott Lang (Ant-Man) somehow convinced Hope Pym (The Wasp) that in the interest of science, they should also be experimenting on beverages.
This outdoor walk-up counter features eight craft beers, ranging from pilsner cold-fermented lager to an amber lager. Some of the beers will be poured from a reverse draft system which, thanks to food scientists, fills the glass from the bottom up.
In addition, guests may quench their thirst with four beer cocktail options. Favorites include The Regulator, a refreshing concoction of wheat ale with mango flavor and a spicy finish, and the Molecular Meltdown, which includes a marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with mini marshmallows.
Pym Tasting Lab also offers seasonal hard seltzers. One option is the Particle Fizz, which combines different seasonal seltzers along with flavor bubbles. These alcoholic beverages will be served in souvenir beaker vessel that guests may purchase to take home with them. Guests may also opt for a Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight, which offers four mini beer steins served on an enlarged ruler, another souvenir item included in the purchase of the tasting flight.
The snacks at Pym Tasting Lab feature big flavors in a munchable, bite-sized snack. The Snack Molecules are a warm combination of sweet and savory micro popping grains with mini pretzels, honey-roasted peanuts and sweet & spicy popped sorghum.
At Shawarma Palace, guests and heroes on the go can pick up some favorite shawarma-inspired snacks. Fans may recall that after the Battle of New York, the exhausted Avengers took Tony Stark up on his offer to try the food at the “shawarma joint” about two blocks from the battle zone. There at Shawarma Palace, the Avengers discovered their new favorite food. The Avengers loved the food so much that they invited the Shawarma Palace crew to open a food cart at Avengers Campus.
Shawarma Palace, decked out with memorabilia for Avenger fans, offers hand-held savory wraps for heroes on the go. New York’s Tastiest, is filled with fragrant chicken shawarma and garlic spread and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce, served with pickled vegetables. The Impossible™ Victory Falafel is a plant-based falafel wrap served with pickled vegetables.
The Collector, Taneleer Tivan, did not limit his collection to lovable misfits; he is also curating a weird and wonderful menu of intergalactic eats at Terran Treats, a food cart near Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! Here, guests will find the Sweet Spiral Ration, churro spirals with unique colors and flavors, and the Cosmic Cream Orb, a crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse. These are just a few takes on what concoctions he has conceived to lure guests to his Fortress. In fact, Tivan’s tagline for this cart is “feed mix for Terrans.”
See the full food and beverage menus for Pym Test Kitchen, Pym Tasting Lab, Shawarma Palace and Terran Treats on Disneyland.com
Take home some heroic novelties … fit for the Super Heroes in all of us!
- Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
- Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola® beverage
- Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola® bottled beverage
- Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins
For a no obligation, FREE Quote on a Disney vacation package, please contact our travel partner Magical Vacation Planner at 407-442-0227 (407-442-0215 for Spanish). You can also request a FREE quote online by Clicking HERE.